* Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (excluding public holidays)
* For non-warranty repairs we request a $77.00 deposit payable at time of book-in
This deposit covers the first 30 minutes of a repair / inspection.
* If a repair looks like exceeding $200.00 total, we will contact you to discuss costs and further options.
* Any repair completed for under $200.00 - we will contact you when it is done. The $77.00 will be a part payment in the repair. You will pay the remainder at collection.
* For repairs which you consider not viable or leave uncollected - the $77.00 deposit covers our inspection time.
* Please allow up to 14 days after dropping off for us to contact you regarding the repair.
We respect that many of our customers are professional musicians and require their equipment to earn an income. All repairs are first assessed in order of reciept. Jumping the queue just makes life harder for another customer waiting for their equipment.
Our family business has been operating since 1984 supporting a diverse range of electronic musical equipment, professional audio and visual systems and selected home theatre systems.
We are an authorised warranty service centre for many major manufacturers and importers. This gives us access to the technical support necessary to look after your equipment while under warranty and also when out of the warranty period.
Some of the brands we support include: Alesis, AER, AKG, Ampeg, BARCO, Behringer, BOSE, Boss, Casio, dBx, Denon, Digitech, Edirol, Fender, JANDS, JBL, Kawai, Korg, Kustom, Line6, Mackie, Marshall, NAD, Peavey, Roland, Rogers, TOA, Yamaha, Vestax and many more.
Thanks for your interest in our company. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Latest workshop news:
Thanks for your support through another year
Our workshop will be closed for the Christmas break from
Monday 24th Dec and open again Monday 7th Jan 2019