* Opening hours up until 30th June 2022: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (excluding public holidays)
* For non-warranty repairs we request a $77.00 deposit payable at time of book-in
This deposit covers the first 30 minutes of a repair / inspection.
* If a repair looks like exceeding $200.00 total, we will contact you to discuss costs and further options.
* Any repair completed for under $200.00 - we will contact you when it is done. The $77.00 will be a part payment in the repair. You will pay the remainder at collection.
* For repairs which you consider not viable or leave uncollected - the $77.00 deposit covers our inspection time.
* Please allow up to 14 days after dropping off for us to contact you regarding the repair.
We respect that many of our customers are professional musicians and require their equipment to earn an income. All repairs are first assessed in order of reciept. Jumping the queue just makes life harder for another customer waiting for their equipment.
Our family business has been operating since 1984 supporting a diverse range of electronic musical equipment, professional audio and visual systems and selected home theatre systems.
Important Information ~ As of June 30 2022 we will be restructuring the company and as part of this we will sadly be closing the doors on the Sumner Park workshop.Our contract maintenance work will continue but our repairs will concentrate on digital home pianos and keyboard repairs. Email and phone to remain the same. All guitar / bass / HiFi amp repairs will cease along with PA system and pro audio gear. It’s been around 40 years as a family business doing these repairs and it's time to narrow the scope.
Some of the Keyboard brands we will continue to support include: Casio, Kawai, Korg, Roland, Rogers and Yamaha.
Access to our service department will be via email and phone only. Thanks for all the support over these years.